Relying on our years of experience in this industry, we are successfully manufacturing and exporting an extensive range of PFA Lined Butterfly Valve. This valve is specially designed to operate in a wide range of temperature conditions. Manufactured in complete compliance with industry standards using excellent quality ductile iron, this valve can be easily actuated with electric or pneumatic actuators. Highly acclaimed in the industry for excellent resistance against permeation, this PFA Lined Butterfly Valve provides utmost operator safety and also reduces the risk of atmospheric leakage.
- Excellent disc design
- Less deflection at higher pressures
- Offer tighter in-line seal
PFA LINED BUTTERFLY VALVE
Our range of PTFE PTFE, FEP, PFA lined butterfly valve is designed in compliance with various international standards like API, ANSI, DIN and BS. These are compact in size and are ideal to use in wide pressure range.
- Fully Lined with PTFE PTFE, FEP, PFA, PVDF for better corrosion resistance.
- Available in Wafer Type & Lug Type Design.
- Dynamic "Live Load" Design for Trouble Free Operation & Higher Safety
- Intact Performance in several corrosive, abrasive & temperature/pressure fluctuation environment
- Lined Disc & Un-Lined Disc Option to meet process requirement
- "Maintenance Free" Hi-Performance Design
- Bubble Tight Class VI Sealing for better process efficiency
- Highly Maintained Torque
- Face to Face as per ANSI B16.10 / DIN 3202 / BS EN 558 -1 & 2
- Available in WCB / Ductile Iron / SS304 / SS316 / SS316L / SS310 with fully Lined in PTFE PTFE, FEP, PFA, PVDF
- Design & Testing meeting to relevant International Standards like API, ANSI, BS, ASME, DIN etc.
- Drilling available as per ANSI #150, DIN, BS Table D, E, F or Customer Specified
- Available in Size : 2" (50NB) to 20" (500NB)
Advantages of PTFE PTFE, FEP, PFA lined butterfly valve are as follows:
- Superior control of fugitive emissions
- Low fluid friction loss
- Greater weight/size ratio
- Compact in size & suitable to use in wide pressure range
- Lower friction loss & suitable for control applications i.e. dry powder handling system
- Superior corrosion resistance over a wide range of corrosive chemicals
- Economical valve actuation due to constantly maintained torque.
- Long life cycle/ low maintenance - high ROI.
- Very low risk of failure- higher safety.
Sample Availability: Yes
Quality Process Certifications: ISO 9001:2000