Our company is a well known manufacturer and exporter of a comprehensive range of PVDF Lined Ball Valve. Available for clients in all standard sizes to meet their individual requirements, these valves are specially designed for handling corrosive media in industries such as chemical, pulp & paper, pharmaceutical, printing and water treatment. The PVDF Lined Ball Valve is ideal for use in a variety of applications without the risk of liner collapse, shrinkage, cracking or blowout.
- Low flow resistance
- Quick opening
- Tight shut- off
PVDF LINED BALL VALVE :
We export PTFE, FEP, PFA, PVDF lined ball valve that is widely appreciated for maintenance free glandless "Live Load" design. Developed as per ANSI, DIN, BS international standard, our range finds application in petrochemical industries & refineries, water & waste water treatment plants and power generation plants.
- Fully Lined with PTFE PTFE / FEP / PFA / PVDF for better corrosion resistance.
- Internationally Proven 2 Pc. Design
- Integral Ball-Stem Design
- Maintenance Free Glandless "Live Load" Design
- Minimum Cavity & Full Flow Efficient
- No Backlash in Stem & Ball even after prolonged service.
- Exceptionally Low Torque compared to Plug Valve
- Available in WCB / Ductile Iron / SS304 / SS316 with fully Lined with PTFE PTFE /FEP / PFA, PVDF
- Design & Testing meeting to relevant International Standards like ANSI , BS,ASME, DIN etc.
- Drilling available as per ANSI #150, DIN, BS Table D, E, F or Customer Specified
- Face to Face as per ANSI B16.10 / DIN 3202 / BS EN 558 -1 & 2
- Available in Size : 1/2" (15NB) to 10" (250NB)
Competitive Advantages of the product
- Superior corrosion resistance over a wide spectrum of chemicals for various range of PH and temperatures from cryogenics to +200 degree Celsius i.e. Multi
Component mixture applications:
- Economical compared to high alloy valves.
- Long life cycle/ low maintenance.
- Economical valve actuation due to low torque requirements.
- No contamination of flow media i.e.
- High purity applications.
- Very low risk of failure- higher safety.
- More than 25,000 installations across the world.
- Sample Availability : Yes
- Quality Process Certifications : ISO 9001:2000
Techno - Coat Systems (India)
Plot No :- 1101,Phase III,